Abstracting and Indexing
CAB Abstracts, Chemical Abstracts, CrossRef, DOAJ, EBSCO, EMBASE, JournalSeek Genamics, GFMER, Google Scholar, Intute: Health & Life Sciences, Scopus, WorldCat
SCIMAGO Citation Indicator
Availability in Libraries
Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology is listed in The Library of Congress, Washington, DC. It is also listed in libraries of Brown, Carnegie Mellon, Columbia, Cornell, Duke, Emory, Harvard, McGill, Northwestern, Rice, Stanford, Washington and Yale Universities. It is also available in library holdings of Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne-Switzerland, Karolinska Institute-Sweden, MIT, NYU, State University of New York, UMASS Worcester, University of Adelaide-Australia, University of Alabama, University of British Columbia, University of Cambridge-UK, University of Connecticut, University of Florida, University of Freiburg-Germany, University of Glasgow-UK, University of Heidelberg–Germany, University of Iowa, University Lille 1-France, University of Maryland, University of Minnesota, University of North Carolina, University of Texas, University of Toronto, University of Virginia, University of Wisconsin and a large number of additional academic/research libraries worldwide.
Call for Papers
Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology invites authors to submit manuscripts for publication. Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology publishes Original Research Articles, Reviews and PharmSights in all areas broadly related to Pharmacological Sciences. Areas of focus include, but are not limited to:
- molecular and cellular basis of drug actions including effects of pharmacological agents on gene regulation, chromosome structure and dynamics, protein function and modification, signal transduction, cell death and survival, and intracellular trafficking
- drug design and discovery
- pharmacogenomics and pharmacoproteomics
- clinical pharmacology including pharmacokinetics,
- pharmacodynamics, pathways of drug metabolism, and drug-drug interactions
- immunopharmacology including immunotherapy, immunotoxicology, and immunopathology
- toxicology including toxicokinetics and toxicodynamics
- radiopharmacology including radiopharmaceuticals, development and characterization of novel imaging agents, and radiation and drug interactions.
To expedite the peer-review process, please submit a single PDF file containing the entire manuscript using the online submission system. If unable to use the online submission system then email the PDF file of your manuscript to the editorial office at MCP@lumitextpub.com. For more information please read "Instructions to Authors".
Pharmacology Funding Opportunities
LumiText Publishing, P.O. Box 774, Ellicott City, MD 21041
Copyright © 2008 LumiText Publishing. All rights reserved.